Developer Safety Manager (DSM) – Pyramid Solutions
Posted: Jun 11, 2018
Pyramid Solutions is seeking a safety professional with a CSP and construction experience for an Developer’s Safety Manager (DSM) position.
The position requires a designated individual to be responsible for development, implementation and updating of the Safety Plan throughout the Term.
The DSM shall have a minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience as a safety manager on at least one highway transportation project with similar scope and complexity and shall be a Certified Safety Professional per the Standard Specifications. The DSM shall be on-site full-time during the Construction Work and shall have authority to stop any and all Construction Work that does not comply with the Safety plan, standards, specifications or criteria established for the Project. The project is a tunnel projected in Detroit and it is expected to last about four years.
If interested in the position please contact Reagan Branch at email@example.com.
Health and Safety Manager – Van Hessen USA
Posted: May 25, 2018
Vision, 401K, Medical, Dental, Life
Under direction of the management team, the Health and Safety Manager will develop and implement programs necessary to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all Van Hessen employees. The H&S Manager will maintain a health, safety & quality program for the harvesting of natural casings operations throughout various locations in the Midwest and East coast. In addition, the H&S Manager will implement health and safety programs at warehouse locations in Chicago, LA and Montreal. The H&S Manager will also maintain the Food Safety Program in our warehouses. This position will be based out of our Chicago, IL office.
Here’s what you will do:
- Develop and manage the implementation of the safety management system at Van Hessen and all of its manufacturing sites and warehouses
- Manage the food safety program for compliance with HACCP and BRC standards
- Direct compliance with all local, state and federal laws regarding occupational health and safety
- Collaborate with facility managers to create and implement safety training programs and materials
- Establish and manage KPI analyzing near-miss and injury reports, tracking trends and investigating root causes to craft plans, objectives and strategies for continuous improvement
- Maintain all safety-related documentation submitted by each facility
- Conduct site inspections and audit compliance with employee and food safety standards
- Manage compliance with latest BRC Food Safety requirements
- Conduct ongoing analysis of the effectiveness of the health and safety programs and make changes as necessary
- Recommend loss reduction strategies to management
- Prepare and maintain documentation of facility practices to ensure compliance with quality and food safety standards
- Provide training staff on quality and food safety program
- Conduct safety audits and oversee 3rdparty audits of Food Safety and Quality
- Provide recommendations to management where food safety and quality systems can be improved
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in occupational health and safety.
- Bachelor degree in Environmental Health & Safety preferred.
- Progress towards eventual certification a plus
- Thorough knowledge of safety laws and regulations.
If you are interested in the position please contact Bernardo Esqueda at: