U.S. Compliance is seeking a mid-level EHS professional to join our growing consulting practice. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience, a passion for industrial health & safety and a strong desire to interact with and present information and solutions to clients.
This full-time, salaried position is an excellent career opportunity for an EHS professional looking to advance their career with a leading professional services firm, and to make a significant impact with our clients and growing business. This position has potential upside for advancement into leadership and supervision. Does this sound like you, or someone you know? Read more …
Who Is U.S. Compliance?
U.S. Compliance is a professional organization who helps manufacturing, distribution, automotive and industrial segments attain and sustain environmental, health and safety compliance. We partner with clients to conduct facility inspections, complete site assessments, write site specific safety programs, perform compliance training, manage safety committee meetings and much more. Over the last 25 years, we havehelped over 1000 facilities across the U.S. and Canada comply with safety and environmental laws. At U.S. Compliance, we are passionate about helping our clients. Our job is to track the changing regulations and stay on top of the requirements that affect our clients; we help them avoid costly citations, reduce workers compensation costs and create a healthier environment for their employees.
EHS Advisor Responsibilities
Environmental, Health & Safety Advisors will assist assigned clients with OSHA and EPA compliance. Specific job duties include:
- Performing compliance audits/site assessments and plant inspections
- Developing facility safety and health programs
- Conducting on-site employee safety and environmental training
- Writing and editing OSHA compliant programs
- Directing safety committee and emergency response team (ERT) meetings
- Performing industrial hygiene surveys and conducting respective testing (air/noise)
- Supporting our environmental group in gathering information and performing applicability assessments
- Special projects as assigned including lockout (LO/TO) procedure development, Job Hazard Assessments (JHAs) and
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in safety management, environmental health, or other related science discipline
- Working knowledge of 29 CFR 1910 and other OSHA regulations
- Previous experience in the development and implementation of safety programs
- • Experience and willingness to deliver training for client personnel
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) along with the ability to make effective presentations
- Although not required, candidates with bilingual (Spanish) skills are highly valued
- Nationwide travel opportunities, requiring an average of 6-8 overnights/month
- A strong enthusiasm for the field of environmental, health and safety
U.S. Compliance offers a team-oriented work environment with competitive salary and benefits package. If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled professionals who deliver creative solutions, value diversity and work/life balance, then U.S. Compliance may be a great fit for you!
Please send your resume with an email or letter to email@example.com describing why you’re a fit for this opportunity. We are excited to get to know you.
Posted by: Carlos Galindo – firstname.lastname@example.org