Requirements and Responsibilities
- Will work with the Safety Management Team to outline and implement training programs to educate and inform the workforce on work safety, environmental safety, and accident prevention regulations and procedures.
- Helps develop and distribute educational materials including videos, guides, and posters.
- Tracks and documents accidents to understand causes and recommend changes to prevent future accidents.
- Tracks and organizes training documentation: drug, alcohol, physical, and orientation information, permits, daily task analysis, equipment inspections, toolbox talks, and man hour reporting.
- Performs inspections and audits of facilities, equipment and processes recommending corrections or additional precautions to ensure compliance to established regulations.
- May participate in the training of workplace safety officers.
- Has a broad and current knowledge of all government and applicable industry safety regulations.
- Directly reports to the Sr. Safety Manager.
- Strong computer/administrative skills.
- Background in construction safety. Specifically greenfield and brownfield building
- Process Safety experience a plus.
- Must have strong skills building interpersonal relationships. The ability to coach,
- facilitate, and team build in the field.
- Experience in participating on job safety walk downs and corresponding documentation.
- Good judgement and decision-making ability using HSE experience and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Engineering or related field required.
- 2-5 years of experience in progressive positions.
The requirements outlined above are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
If interested please forward a PDF copy of your resume to: email@example.com
BE&K building group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.