- April 26, 2019
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Lunch will be provided.
Normal meeting schedule will be followed (networking from 11:30-12pm, Lunch at 12pm, presentations to follow).
Location: NIU Naperville Campus
1120 E. Diehl Rd. Naperville, IL
Student Speakers – Topics:
- Matthew Bikun: Lessons Learned from the indoor air quality evaluation of a welding teaching area
- Ken Tsui: Development of a low cost alternative to annual Spectrometer Calibration
- Adnan Shareef: Selection and integration of sensors for a wearable health sensor array
- Tech 478: Development of a RPi controlled DMX Light Fixture
- Tech 477: Development of a sensor controlled indoor microgreens grow station.
- ASSP Student Executives: Trenching Safety
Venue: NIU Naperville